Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Goodbye?

Today I say hello to you all but also a goodbye...

I want to do a 3x1 review, that is, adding 3 things you have absolutely loved about the Master's Degree Module and 1 thing which should be improved, in your opinion. So that, I have created a poster with Canva.


3x1 Review de Beatriz Diaz


  1. Knowledge of new tools and ideas: I really like that I have enjoyed a lot using a lot of new apps, learning how to use them and discovering new ways of doing tasks.
  2. Partner search: this activity seemed me very interesting because I was visiting and reading a lot of blogs with lots of brilliant ideas.
  3. Turn activities into super learning missions: I liked doing this challenge because I could see my ideas came true.
  4. Time: I think the time of challenges is well distributed but we have a lot of work during this quarter so, from my point of view, this subject should be on the first quarter because this is a subject to enjoy and to learn deeply and these things take time.

As I said in my last post, this is a goodbye of the master's posts but I want to be connected in order to keep learning all the time!

And before my goodbye I want to say thanks for the help of my mates and my teacher, I have no doubts if I would not have their help I wouldn't achieve all of these posts!

I have created two memes with Memegenerator that define myself at the beginning of the subject:


And this is me at the end!

Hope you like it!!!!!! Bye!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha so true!! I love Canva! Gob job Beatriz :)

    ReplyDelete